The Royal Air Force in Singapore From 1928 to 1971
There were three main stations on the Island of Singapore. Seletar was the first with the arrival of the far East Fleet in 1928. Tengah was built in the Late 1930s because of the increasing threat from the Japanese. Changi was taken over from the Japanese, who had already Started to construct runways there.
For more information click the appropriate button.